Monday, July 14, 2008

Letter about the hearings scheduled by the Senate Judiciary Committe

I was really frustrated when I read what Harry Reid was up to, and I sent this letter to my senators. Please let your senators know about this miscarriage of justice, and do not let them get away with it.

Senator Reid has recently proposed holding a senate hearing on the alleged crimes of the FLDS. As the situation in Texas has demonstrated, the detractors of the FLDS have been shown to be liars, bigots, and profiteers. Yet, Senator Reid has so far not allowed any FLDS representatives to testify.

I implore you to insure that the FLDS have at least one representative at the hearings. It is against every principle of justice to have what amounts to a trial without the accused even allowed to be in the courtroom. I heartily encourage you to take a stand against this religious bigotry.

Sincerely,

No comments: